Considering I was out of town last Thursday, let’s just say this is consecutive with the first Beautiful Things, k?
Today I’m inspired by the color of summer: white. Now, some of y’all might argue that white is quite possibly the most unimpressive color out there, but I beg to differ. It’s a complimentary neutral thats clean, fresh and absolutely striking in the summertime. Enjoy my top picks for this week!
1. I’ve loved these J. Crew bubble necklaces for quite some time, but I adore the white! Wouldn’t it be the perfect pair to a brighter colored top and denim? ($150, J. Crew)
2. There’s nothing more relaxing than a white pallet room. While I do love spurts of color here and there, I just find white to bring the most peaceful aura.
3. As I’m sure you know, I’m all about the Lilly Pulitzer. Usually, I’m all for buying those funky and creative prints, but I honestly adore her line of “Lilly White” dresses. Too cute! ($368, Lilly Pulitzer)
4. White Ray Ban wayfarers, need I say more? ($160, Ray Ban)
5. Looking at this tote almost makes me jump in the car this instant to head to the beach! The aqua and nude accent serve as excellent compliments, don’t you think? ($375, Pour la Victoire)
That’s all! Hope y’all have just the most wonderful Thursday (the weekend is almost here, yay)!